Session 1 of the 2018 Public TOREX Auction has ended and here are the results!
91. Exonumia; Medal 1757 Seven Years War Battle of Prague Victory Medal, bust in profile of Frederick the Great (Frederick II of Prussia), facing right wearing laurel wreath
Sold for $141.60
93. Exonumia; Medal 1876 Dominion of Canada Exhibition Bronze (gold plated) issue. Leroux 1460. VF with light cleaning
Sold for $126.50
94. Medal; 1867-1927 Commemorative Confederation of Canada Bronze Medal portraying George V on one side and Standing Lady in Robe with arms through A MARI VSQVE AD MARE
Sold for $324.50
96. Exonumia; Royal Canadian Mint Medal - Long Service Medals issued to P.E. Prince for service from 1962-1997
Sold for $345
97. Exonumia; Royal Canadian Mint Medal - Silver medal issued by the Royal Canadian Mint in 1987 to celebrate one billion in sales.
Sold for $345
98. Vatican-Rome; Tanfani & Bertarelli of Rome - Order of Merit Malta, Star of the Order of St John of Jerusalem Medal
Sold for $218.30
99. Vatican; Includes Regalia of a Papal Knight (Commander of the Order of St Gregory the Great and the Grand Silver Star of the Order) consisting of two medals in presentation box
Sold for $418.90
272. Nfld; Harbor Grace Boot and Shoe Factory CH# NL-35-10-04R Ser #E871. Founded in 1877 in Harbor Grace by Frank Archibald a well known shoemaker. Extremely Rare with only four $1.00 notes known to exist. This is by far the best and most complete note we have ever seen with the other 3 showing major damage.
319. Nfld; 1920 $1 NF-12b #A020436, CCCS F12
Sold for $501.50
418. 1937 $50 BC-26b #BH3447883, CCCS CH UNC63
Sold for $885
As noted, the Harbor Grace Boot and Shoe Factory chartered note hasn't sold, so it will be available for future listings.
I'll be posting the results of Sessions 2 and 3 by Monday.